Kaszlaki one hundred and twenty six “Kaszlaki 126” in Opole, ul. Kraszewskiego 8, 45-363 Opole NIP 7543236644 in connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), hereby informs that it may process your data as a personal data controller if there is an appropriate legal basis.
In connection with this, the Administrator informs that:
1. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes necessary for: (i) performance of the contract to which you are a party or (ii) to take action at your request before the conclusion of the contract or (iii) fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Administrator or (iv) for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as (v) based on your consent – for purposes consistent with the content of the consent;
In particular, if you are:
1.1. Participant of the www.17zlot126p.pl meeting, we process your data for purposes related to transactions made as part of the meeting and for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator;
2. The data provided may be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. a), b), c) and lit. f) GDPR;
3. Personal data may be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes. In the case of data processing with your consent – personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn;
In particular, if you are:
3.2. Participant in the rally – personal data will be stored for the duration of the rally, as well as after the end of the rally, for a period consistent with the law;
If the law requires that you delete your personal data earlier or store it longer, the Administrator will comply with such a legal obligation.
4. You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data concerning you, rectify it, delete it or limit processing;
5. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (and from the day of establishing a new office – to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the law;
7. Personal data has been obtained from you (personal data comes from the person to whom this data relates);
8. Providing data is voluntary; for specific purposes in the relevant regulations in force at the Administrator, providing data may be necessary to perform specific transactions or activities;
10. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer at the Administrator are as follows: inspektorODO@vrg.pl